The house rules are to be followed by all guests of Scardona Park.
In order to ensure you a pleasant stay we kindly ask that you get to know the house rules.
- Beforehand we would like to ensure you that our staff is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check in 2:00 PM 10:00 PM, Check out until 10 AM
- It is possible to request an extended check out until 2 PM but this must be requested in advance.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
- Crib by request (1 – 5 years) – 20,- € per child / night
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- This property doesn’t offer extra beds.
- The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
- All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type
- Scardona Park will not take any responsibility for damages caused by guest and it reserves the right to charge all damages according to the valid price list which you can find at the reception desk.
- We ask kindly that no children are left unattended for their own safety.
- Smoking and consumption of food is prohibited in all rooms.
- Pets are not allowed!
- All guests are kindly asked to respect the time of rest from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Please take care of your room and keep in mind nature and ecology, help save energy and water by turning off all electrical appliances and water faucets when you leave the room.
- It is not permitted to carry around room inventory such as towels, pillows or blankets ect. outside of hotel grounds.
- In case of violation of the Scardona Park House Rules, the Scardona Park staff is in it’s rights to cancel the remain of your stay. The guest will be asked to leave the premises immediately but the reservation will be charged in full.
We thank you kindly and wish you a pleasant stay.
Your Scardona Park team